Friday 11 March 2011

Friday

I'm knackered. Someone tell me this gets easier?!

I couldn't managed my usual 20 minutes on the cross trainer, I had to give up at 17 minutes. I did 20 minutes on the bike but only on the lowest level. Even at that I'm sure if muscles could cry, mine would have been sobbing their heart out. I did a few reps on some of the machines but didn't manage to do all of those either, in fact I was feeling quite sick towards the end. Clearly a message that something is not as it should be.

I'm sure the fact I was rushing around town this morning trying to cram in shopping before my gym session didn't help. It meant I was tired before I even started exercising. Couple that with a last minute sandwich for lunch grabbed on the run, and you have a recipe for disaster. At least for me. I really must try to organise my days better, I'll be damned if I'm going to let all this slip now, I just need to plan food timings better and make sure shopping trips are not on gym days!

Never mind. Roll on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment