Friday 4 March 2011

Yay! 2 weeks in the gym under my belt!

Happy days! 2 weeks equates to 6 sessions in the gym! For me, that's a record! :D

I stayed off the treadmill today because of my knee problems, but I managed 20 minutes on the cross trainer/stepper and 20 minutes on the bike. I also upped the weights on the machines I've been using so all in all I'm happy with my efforts. I felt good in there today! Never thought I'd see the day I'd be saying that.

:dance:

Today also saw the start of my low carb way of eating. I'm positive I was more productive at the gym today because I wasn't bloated out with carbs like I usually am. Carbs make me tired and sluggish. I can eat a toasted sandwich or a bowl of cereal and want to sleep within minutes. :o I lost a fair amount of weight following a low carb diet before but I never exercised then and my head wasn't in exactly the right place so I never stuck to it as I should have.

Hopefully things are beginning to fall into place at long last. Just a matter of keeping them going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment